• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Burgey's ban kinda sucks, unless it came for posts in the politics subbie in which case it was long overdue

D

Deleted member 34141

Thank you to the moderators for upholding the rules and banning me. I now know my views on fake cricket are not welcome here, which is the prerogative of the forum owners, so I will shut up about those views. However it would be helpful to have it written somewhere that negative views of shorter forms of cricket are not welcome on the forum.

I would like some consistency in how the rules are upheld. I have been subject to a campaign of harassment by sledger ever since I joined the forum and have reported a number of harassing posts but nothing has been done. If I deserved a ban for my post(s), not saying I did not, then surely sledger has done enough in posts harassing me to also have earned a ban. Why has this not happened?

Believe He has mods on group chat should answer your question

cpr

International Coach
Sledger has built up a tolerance to infractions like an alcoholic to whisky. It's just gonna take a hell of a lot more to floor him.

Last edited:

cnerd123

likes this
I don't understand this feud. I always thought he was a fine poster don't get why you harass him. Has he done something to deserve this?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
tbf it's probably deliberately generic and a good thing that it's inconsistently applied. forum atmosphere is my favourite.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I’ve never forgiven them slapping me with ‘Serial Offender’ despite only having earned ten days of bans in my six prior years