• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Poll?

James

Cricket Web Owner
Any ideas for a new poll for the frontpage?

Current poll results are very interesting aren't they...

James

Cricket Web Owner
and sorry, but would u mind if u add Shane Boon to the current poll?
Afraid not sorry... I'm planning on closing this poll either today or tomorrow

maybe like a test series poll, who will win. though i think they will always b one sided
We've already had a test series poll :)

Anon2

U19 Cricketer
On other forums members of the message boards can make up their own polls and post them for other posters to view and answer. That would be a good idea.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Not with the current forum software I'm afraid :(

Will be asking forum members some questions shortly.

Kimbo

International Debutant
well, i have sat here for 10 minutes trying to think of a poll and nothing to show for it... sure is hard.

Howza bout...
Best captain?
Most overrated player?
Most underrated player?
Best Commercial game?
Do u agree with Shane Warne?
Should the tour of Pakistan go ahead?
Or worst Cricket Web adminastrator?(jks,jks)

Rich2001

International Captain
Hi

With all this talk of ideas for the poll, does this mean you guys are going to change the second poll about what you want to see next on www.cricketweb.net. it's been on there for ages now and the results haven't changed either.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
How about top batsman / bowler in the forthcoming Test series?

Or a Man of the Match poll in the Test's as they're played, see how we compare with the real adjudicators?

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
No apostrophe in ideas mate ;)

How about something regarding the 5th Test WI-Ind, Eng-SL series, or maybe best batsman in the world...

Gilchrist, Flower, Lara, Tendulkar, Jayawardene, Waugh, Astle, Thorpe...