• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Server Move - 26th August

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Can you make it so we can post comments on the FB page. I realise it will be unmoderated - but I doubt there will be too many comments.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
I don't seem to have the option to comment and I can't see any comments from others - this is low priority James if you have to look into it - maybe something for another day. ABs are on tonight btw

Last edited:

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
I am using that page - I must be using the wrong settings or something. I can't see your friends comment by the way - just your comments.

On my regular home page and other pages I belong to I have a like link and a comment link below each post. But I do notice that other people have liked your posts so they must see those options?

Anyways - I might have some funky settings on my account or something...

James

Cricket Web Owner
Are you able to screen-print for me Hurricane?

This is what I see and another person sees:

James

Cricket Web Owner
Hurricane - you need to "Like" the page first and then you'll be able to see the Comment and Share buttons.

James

Cricket Web Owner
If I could get some feedback on how the forum has been performing over the past 45 minutes, I'd really appreciate it.

We're not seeing any errors at this end now and I'm just wondering how you all are going.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
So far so good, James.. Really appreciate you and Rich working so hard to get a site that is basically a pastime for us up and running.

Now if only the Indian cricketers showed that sort of dedication in England.. :(

James

Cricket Web Owner
Possibly after a month or two, but can't promise anything.

Everything is starting to properly bed in now, so we want to keep changes to a minimum for the moment.