• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

James

Cloete

International Captain
i can make some pretty cool avatars with the right pics. like i can make moving one's and still ones with all sorts of effects. so if you guys need a hand just say so. i just need the right pics (pics that aren't copyrighted or are copyrighted to CW)

please fell free to ask :). also i can make some sample one's if you like?

Cloete

International Captain
okay i'm prepared to make avatars for each person. and i will do some standard one's which people can also use. simply say what you want here. i will put some of the one's i've done up soon.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't remember seeing you with that avatar. Then again, I don't remember seeing you with any avatar at all.

Rich2001

International Captain
gibbsnsmith said:
the hershuelle Gibbs one...

its attached here ...
gibbsnsmith said:
hey whys mine gone..it wasnt copyrighted!
Who took that picture, if it wasn't you and you took it stright off a website, I can say with 99.9% certiany it is copyrighted by not only the person that took the picture, but also to an extent by the website it was from.

If it was taken by you, then you have a blinding camera and fancy submitting some photo's to CW :saint:

Last edited:

Rich2001

International Captain
gibbsnsmith said:
well not exactly me as more lyk my cousin...when we were on holiday in SA, some time ago...
Well iam sure your cousin wouldn't sue you, so you can use it :D