• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Venting

Status
Not open for further replies.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
BTW, I meant to tell this to Got_Spin there..

Your opinion is fair enough mate. But I don't think Ganguly is that bad at all and it is a gross exaggeration of his flaws.

And my main point was, irrespective of his behaviour record, I feel when an international captain accuses an umpire of bias, it has to be looked into. Simple as that.
Ok we'll agree to disagree. I honestly thought it was a well known idea that Ganguly was a bit of a tantrum thrower

James

Cricket Web Owner
If a thread goes so over-board and personal insults start as what happened with that thread, then there's only one way the thread is going to go, and that's into closed-ville.

Anyone is entitled to their opinion on a topic, butit's up to the moderators to decide whether it's breaking forum rules or not. It isn't up to member(s) to decide what is right or wrong for the forum and for them to disagree with the decision publicly and take matters into their own hands.

Thread Closed and Merged with the original.

Last edited:

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
And thread closed.

Lets get a few things straight,

1. If a mod has asked for a line of discussion detrimental to the thread to be ceased, we mean it.

2. Realise that calling someones line of thought stupid, IS different to calling that particular person stupid. The first (imo) is allowable, the 2nd is not. However, you'd be a fool to act surprised if you don't think the first isn't going to envoke some sort of aggressive reaction from the differeing poster on occassion.

3. People are entitled to their opinions, just because you may see a post as "stupid" or "flaming", this does not necessarily mean that we think it is.

4. Don't take matters into your own hands, let the mods deal with it

EDIT: Woops, sorry, had to duck away from computer between closing and posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.