• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ignore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Can the site/sotware track the ignore function?

I would be interested to see a league table of who is blocked by the most people. Obviously not giving out names of those doing the blocking.

I think it would be fun to see how many people 'igniore' me and how it compares to others.

shortpitched713

International Captain
Could see that getting ugly very, very fast. Not a good idea imo, and tbh I don't think that most people are ignored by anyone.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Could see that getting ugly very, very fast. Not a good idea imo, and tbh I don't think that most people are ignored by anyone.
Yeah it could. I still think it would be fun though. Reporting just the facts rather than a commentary on why

shortpitched713

International Captain
Yeah, but then people would post on it, especially as regards the most oft ignored posters. Unless you made a rule against that, which is what I assume would be the most likely recourse.

Status
Not open for further replies.