• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Feuding

Status
Not open for further replies.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Left, right and centre lately there seem to be various pairs of posters who can't help but snipe at each other, with two standing out above all. i am experiencing a bit of a busy period in terms of my CW activity at the minute (compared with the last 4 months) but it seriously is being ruined by the amount of threads that are resorting to people telling one another to **** off.

I propose we all be nice to one another, cbf with this forum atm

Last edited:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Smith's good behaviour is tarnishing the forum ITBT.
I propose we all be nice to one another, cbf with this forum atm
Either way - the man has a point TBH, I know I'm as guilty as some, but I genuinely hate the fact that people (yourself and Manju being two particularly vocal types) become dissatisfied and hence reduce activity because of the fact that the forum becomes clogged with fire-throwing, even if there is some grounds of times for dissatisfaction between two members.

We've all got to try and do something about it, if you ask me.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I didn't reduce activity because of the forum atmosphere, but because of work commitments. However, if the atmosphere continues to deteriorate it's hard to see myself ever posting as frequently as I used to; I know that there's not that many people that would miss me all that much, that's certainly not the point of my thread/post - it's just the way I feel, and it saddens me.

I love a bit of a rumble here and there, gates are usually funny (in a sense), but lately CW has been one big "****off"fest, it's dire, and it's sad when you consider how many great posts are still being made.

Last edited:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I know that there's not that many people that would miss me all that much
That's absolutely not true, and it's so, so not true for others who feel the same way you do, too - if the likes of you post less and less, that just makes things even worse still. It's rather alarming how many people seem to think they wouldn't be \ aren't missed.

cpr

International Coach
I didn't reduce activity because of the forum atmosphere, but because of work commitments. However, if the atmosphere continues to deteriorate it's hard to see myself ever posting as frequently as I used to; I know that there's not that many people that would miss me all that much, that's certainly not the point of my thread/post - it's just the way I feel, and it saddens me.

I love a bit of a rumble here and there, gates are usually funny (in a sense), but lately CW has been one big "****off"fest, it's dire, and it's sad when you consider how many great posts are still being made.

Think i said something similar in the 'lets whinge at Richard' Thread. Totally agree, too much toss flying around, ruining the place.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
I say let anyone who wants to have a feud sort it out in the appropriate fashion.

Steel Cage Match, Ladder Match or Hell In A Cell. :ph34r:

Spot the guy who's been watching waaaay too much WWE recently...

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
What was the match Triple H and Mankind had at the 2000 Royal Rumble? Was it just a streetfight? Go with whatever that was anyway, for mine

Barney Rubble

International Coach
What was the match Triple H and Mankind had at the 2000 Royal Rumble? Was it just a streetfight? Go with whatever that was anyway, for mine
Might have been. They had a Hell In A Cell at the PPV after that, I know that much. *runs to Wikipedia* Ah yes, it was a Street Fight, between Triple H and Cactus Jack, Foley's other gimmick.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Grr, something must be done about this. :wallbash: There's always going to be problems when some people use one prompt and some another.

Status
Not open for further replies.