• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Site Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
I've been on a fair bit today, and I have constantly have had pop-ups and the like coming up, as well as just randomly being linked (without clicking anything) to poker sites and stuff like that.

Is anyone else having this problem?

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Just cleared out my TIFs and History and it seems to have sorted it out, but I don't understand why there are still pop-ups when my blocker has been working fine recently.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Is cdm's evil work IMO.

(Bearing in mind what happened last time someone said something along these lines I reckon this probably needs a YES, THIS POST WAS IN JEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

James

Cricket Web Owner
I've been on a fair bit today, and I have constantly have had pop-ups and the like coming up, as well as just randomly being linked (without clicking anything) to poker sites and stuff like that.

Is anyone else having this problem?
It could well be a virus or something on your computer.

Cricket Web has no pop-ups what so ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.