• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Should HTML be aloud in Siggy?

Cameron-Moss

U19 12th Man
I was trying to make a really cool siggy earlier, and found this site called www.firemywords.com so I created it and it was really good, and tried to put it on, but when I previewed my words weren't there, and then I saw something like HTML Code(s) = No and I was annoyed.

This is like a perticion, or however you spell it, just post in here, and say that you will be standing behind me, I'll make a discussion forum aswell.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
HTML in posts/signatures can lead to serious security problems, and is generally only enabled on small, private discussion boards.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Admin has closed Discussion thread.
Last edited by Cameron-Moss : Today at 04:01 PM. Reason: Admin closed down the Thread, so theres no point in having the link. :(
The other thread was closed, incidentally, for no other reason than it was a duplicate. :)

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
No. And Also Signatures should be limited to 3-4 lines max. Something like in the post above mine is annoying.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Agreed that their should be a limit on space size. Just going by those in this thread, Matteh and Prince's sigs are about as big as they should be IMO.

adharcric

International Coach
No. And Also Signatures should be limited to 3-4 lines max. Something like in the post above mine is annoying.
Yeah, I agree. 10 lines max IMO. On this page, Cameron-Moss has 16, Prince has 10, Matteh has 9 and Richard has 13.

Last edited:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Yeah, I agree. 10 lines max IMO. On this page, Cameron-Moss has 16, Prince has 10, Matteh has 9 and Richard has 13.
My sig is too deep for my own liking, that's why I reduced the font-size on the larger part.

Something that'd vastly reduce matters would be if the gap between a quote and the thing below was smaller. I've never understood why it's so big.