• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Peek a Boo!

archie mac

International Coach
I don't like the fact that members have a choice of having their user name visible :@

It has currently 12 members and 8 guests, but their are only 9 names at the bottom of the page.

It annoyed me with SJS as I did not know if he was going to respond to the trivia threads, and now it is happening with Fiery

I don't believe there should be an option:ph34r:

Fiery

Banned
I don't like the fact that members have a choice of having their user name visible :@

It has currently 12 members and 8 guests, but their are only 9 names at the bottom of the page.

It annoyed me with SJS as I did not know if he was going to respond to the trivia threads, and now it is happening with Fiery

OK, I'll change it to visible...just for you archie ;)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member

As I once said, I'm usually a bit surprised people choose to use invisible-mode. Sometimes there might be a good reason but several people said "I thought I'd try it" or "I put myself on at the start and CBA to change it" which, really, surprises me.

I generally prefer to let others know whether or not I'm online.

Nice to see Fiery finally putting himself on normal-mode. :thumbup:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I can see when anyone is online or offline :cool:
Out of curiosity, is it the same way as standard, ie, does the "green light" appear on to you regardless of whether the user is on invisible? Or is it some other special Mod function?

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Out of curiosity, is it the same way as standard, ie, does the "green light" appear on to you regardless of whether the user is on invisible? Or is it some other special Mod function?
Basically, it comes up as red with a luminous lighting round it.