• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

subscription

Kimbo

International Debutant
can you make it so that you dont automatically subscribe to each thread? i always forget to untick the box. can you make it so that you tick the box if u want to subscribe

Gotchya

State Vice-Captain
That does not work :(! I have nO selecetd where it should be and still I keep receiving mails from the cricketwebmailer.

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Gotchya said:
That does not work :(! I have nO selecetd where it should be and still I keep receiving mails from the cricketwebmailer.
When you recieve an email then click unsubscribe from all threads at the bottom of the email, its worked for me.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Yeah, it's probably still selected from previous posting before you killed the subscription.