• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Design

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok I'll start with the 1st comments on it.

Good, it loads differently but I can cope...one litte prob, it's nothing major, could you turn the data entry boxes (the one I'm using to type this in) to the background blue? It's just grey makes it look like its not finished

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Well maybe a different colour then, grey makes it look un-finished. I've never had a problem with confusing the entry box with the background though...

Gotchya

State Vice-Captain
hmmm....

James I see that you have added some usual functions to the forum, thats good. But the design is such that Its making the reading messy and confusing.

I suggest that you make the site design a bit neater and smoother..get rid of these edgy lines...Othee then that its a nice improvement :) welldone !

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Good Point...it is a bit cluttered, but I suppose that's just because this forum has only been working for a few hours, improvements can go on now it's working.

Gotchya

State Vice-Captain
Oh ! Is this the NEW forum we were talking about ? I thought it was James just tweaking the design..well that good to hear that means those attachments will probably work now as well ? :D

But James try and make the design smoother that would look great...and how bout more smilies ? ;)

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
There are more smilies...you just need to click on GET MORE on the Smilies Box...

There's even a new smilie :borg: BORG!!!

Gotchya

State Vice-Captain
Rik said:
There are more smilies...you just need to click on GET MORE on the Smilies Box...

There's even a new smilie :borg: BORG!!!

Yes I know that, but I want more ! :baddevil:

and yes where are the avatars ? I want my lamp back !!!

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Originally posted by vishnueddy
Is the Avatar removed. I was used to seeing McGrath:D.I am missing him

Don't worry...I'm just about to add him back on!!! :baddevil:EVIL McGRATH!!!:baddevil:

Last edited:

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Righty...a few more probs:

1. I can't seem to find an option to delete a post I've posted...how can I?

2. I keep getting sent emails saying someone's replied to a thread I've posted in...and I can't get them to stop! They are jamming up my inbox...:(!

Gotchya

State Vice-Captain
it's supposed to be a checkbox when you EDIT a post

you are subsribing to threads.....go to ---> user cp

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Rik said:
Originally posted by vishnueddy
Is the Avatar removed. I was used to seeing McGrath:D.I am missing him

Don't worry...I'm just about to add him back on!!! :baddevil:EVIL McGRATH!!!:baddevil:
Or I would...if I could remember the damn URL!!! :(!

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Ahhh that was it...Problem No.3...when you do the angry similie it turns into a :(! instead...

Rich2001

International Captain
Ok to answer a few questions.....

1/
To add an avtar, click into the User CP, the it's the first edit profile.... last box at the very bottom, it ask if you would like an avtar... make sure if you want your own one you click Yes in the second part, otherwise you have to pick from the default ones (which there are none)

2/
Keep getting messages in your inbox, also in the edit profile there is an option to turn off this and also getting e-mails when U2U's arrive...

3/
That Borg smiley was always there, but never worked when added to the post....

4/