• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Richard's jest posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I don't have a huge issue with the "jest" thing as such. I'm not saying this to have a pop at Rich, but I think it's fair to say he's not overly endowed in the humour department & sometimes where he may have been joking (after a fashion) people have assumed (myself included) that he was being serious.

The only time I ever really had a prob with it was when he went back & edited a post about an hour and a half after the fact to include the standard disclaimer in a (vain) attempt to weasel out of a Greigy.

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
You try to dominate this place to a point where sometimes every 2nd post deserves a roll-eyes tbh
This is beginning to turn into every one on CW against Richard and quite frankly I find it rather pathetic. Richard may be a stubborn, irritable old sod at times but in my short experience on CW I don't think he's made personal attacks on members (the acception SW/BLE).

Last edited:

Fiery

Banned
This is beginning to turn into every one on CW against Richard and quite frankly I find it rather pathetic. Richard may be a stubborn, irritable old sod at times but in my short experience on CW I don't think he's made personal attacks on members (the acception SW/BLE).
Nah, it's something that needs to be said tbh. Enough people on the site are irritated to be having this discussion, obviously

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
There are more irratiating things on this website than Richard. Scaly Piscine for one is one member who I really despise. Every single post he makes is sarcastic, offensive and downright rude. But I don't see people laying him like they lay into Richard.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
This has gone off the topic and is not going down roads we want discussion to go.

Thread Closed.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Agree with Jamee on this one, this thread started off in reasonable nature and has gone downhill. It seems that certain members aren't able to voice their opinions without resorted to personal insults and slanging, which is a sad thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.