• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Multi-quote not working?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Hmm, a bit CDMish but I think the title says it all....

Basically I've used Multi-quote a couple of times since coming online, or rather, tried to, and quite simply the quotes haven't appeared...

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
It always works in work..but this I've only been online at home a few times since getting the net again.. shall check

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Can't find any option to turn it on/off

Feel like I'm sorting a tools issue out at work :@ :lol:

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Check if your browser is playing up.

Also, on a different note, stop using internet explorer. Bleh.

Last edited:

Dick Rockett

International Vice-Captain
It wasn't behaving for me when it was introduced. Well, it was, but only if the quotes were on the same page. Now I can quote from different pages, but I haven't made any changes.