• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket humor

cover drive man

International Captain
Hi everyone I was looking at the cricket humor part of the forum and I came across a thread called orgasmic quote I clicked on it and this came up:

cover drive man, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Have I been banned from the cricket humor forum or something? Or is there some sort of over eighteen part of the forum or something.

Last edited:

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
At a guess, the thread was deleted in between you seeing it on the forum, and you accessing the page.

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
It's possible that the thread was moved to the moderator forum, hence why you couldn't look at it. It happens from time to time where the thread title remains visible, but the thread has been moved (I think)

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
How come the mods are looking at a orgasmic quaote thread?
It's probably been removed from the Cricket Humour Forum because it had something inappropriate. Therefore it will be re-located in the Moderator Forum so that they can discuss what should be done about it. That's my guess anyway.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Technically it's been moved to the "moderator - moved threads" forum, which is a subforum of the moderator forum, but yeah, you've got the gist of it.

cover drive man

International Captain
O.k I think I've got it. Someone posted a orgasmic quote thread and its been moved to were only the mods can view it and the mods are wandering what to with it. Am I right?