• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Changing user names

Spitfires_Fan

State Vice-Captain
Apologies if this is the wrong place to be asking, but was just wondering if it's possible to change user names?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Better hope it's a real decent reason, mind - the boss takes a hard line on this issue.

(And it's all that bloody Nichiani's fault :@)

Dick Rockett

International Vice-Captain
Hey James, can you merge my accounts? Everyone knows about my previous identity now anyway.

I swear this is the last time I'll ask (no biggie if you don't want to though)...

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Yeah, it's Mundane Yogi formerly known as mundaneyogi. And awesome if it is possible to merge the two.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Hehay. 16toS's postcount has had a sudden surge. And it'll be interesting to go back and read his old posts now.

new_age_ar

First Class Debutant
Hey James is it possible if i could get my username changed to thamba. All my other username are thamba and most people call me thamba on here anyway. Its not a biggie, i was just wondering if it was possible. I would email you but i don't know your email.