• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

spam?

andmark

International Captain
What is Spam?
It's a shame of a word,because decant threads get closed;because it's in it.
Also I have read what the FAQ says about it but I don''t qiute understand it.Any answers?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Basically it's what the mods consider to be pointless.

There's no way to factually define this, so it comes down to the opinion of those that matter.

I've never had any grate with what is and isn't spam on these boards.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Basically it's what the mods consider to be pointless.

There's no way to factually define this, so it comes down to the opinion of those that matter.

I've never had any grate with what is and isn't spam on these boards.
Was that some dire attempt at a pun?

cover drive man

International Captain
Yes but people might read this thread thinking "what is spam" so I'm not just answering andmark's question I'm answering the question people who read this thread will want answerd.

shortpitched713

International Captain
What is Spam?
It's a shame of a word,because decant threads get closed;because it's in it.
Well if you decanted properly you'd get all the supernatant out without there being any spam in it. Remember, pour out the liquid slowly, and make sure none of the solid spam is disturbed.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well if you decanted properly you'd get all the supernatant out without there being any spam in it. Remember, pour out the liquid slowly, and make sure none of the solid spam is disturbed.
Year 9 Science, it's all coming back to me now.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Also applies to fine Brandy and Guinness in a bottle. Think Coopers needs a bit of decanting too, only in that the sediment isn't that bad whereas in the bottom of Guinness is basically grit.