• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Richard's Endless Tirade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm sure most people are aware of his pointless tirade against me and since I've got better things to do than find a few of his seemingly endless number of posts trying to have a go at me there may be second opinions needed. Although I would suggest a quick search could dig up plenty of examples.

It's no secret I don't like the guy, so I have him on ignore, it avoids pointless friction and I don't waste my time having to read or scroll past an opinion and attitude I regard as mostly worthless.

Yet again and again I see stuff quoted where he's having a go at me, it doesn't matter what anyone says as people have done plenty of times. The guy is obsessed. If he acted like he has on here he'd be locked up for stalking, harassment and a whole list of other things. He's probably broke a few of the forum rules daily since he came back.

Considering he's a staff member as well and the stuff people get sacked for or other members banned for, I find it a complete and utter joke that nothing to my knowledge as happened over this.

From tomorrow I start defending myself against any of his crap I see posted.

I'm sure most people are aware of his pointless tirade against me and since I've got better things to do than find a few of his seemingly endless number of posts trying to have a go at me there may be second opinions needed. Although I would suggest a quick search could dig up plenty of examples.

It's no secret I don't like the guy, so I have him on ignore, it avoids pointless friction and I don't waste my time having to read or scroll past an opinion and attitude I regard as mostly worthless.

Yet again and again I see stuff quoted where he's having a go at me, it doesn't matter what anyone says as people have done plenty of times. The guy is obsessed. If he acted like he has on here he'd be locked up for stalking, harassment and a whole list of other things. He's probably broke a few of the forum rules daily since he came back.

Considering he's a staff member as well and the stuff people get sacked for or other members banned for, I find it a complete and utter joke that nothing to my knowledge as happened over this.

From tomorrow I start defending myself against any of his crap I see posted.
I completely agree with what Scaly has just said for a CW Staff Member to be acting in a harassing type of manner to another member is absolutely shameful and obviously as Richard has his friends on the Moderation and Staff he seems to be getting his own way I find him highly inappropritate to be even considred for a position on that highly regarded team and there have been less minor incidents in the past that have resulted in sackings.

JAMES DO SOMETHING.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Surely it's better if you have a private talk with James, rather than announcing it in a thread, which is a sure-fire way to cause conflicts and more bad feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.