• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Milestones

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
I appear to have passed 2k during the week. Half of the posts belong in the Australian domestic thread, and the other half in a number of player drafts.

Spark

Global Moderator
Passed 2.5k a while back - I think they're mostly in tour threads. I post a lot in tour threads.

Last edited:

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Haha I've made another 150 posts since I made that post four days ago. Pretty insane considering I only average about 7 posts per day since joining.
Didn't Richard do a thousand in a day? Or was it thousand in a week...

Latter more likely.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I remember around the time of the 06-07 Ashes SS did like 1,000 a week for a few weeks in a row

Fairly sure Richard has had more prolific weeks than that