• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Milestones

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
"now I take offense to that"

Who said that?

Answer is in sig.

Anyway... main reason... 25,000 comin' up. What celebrations have you guys got planned? :@
Should reach it tonight Richard, 55 to go.

Coming up to 3k myself I believe. Would have reached it easily by now but I've had a slow two weeks. Back to work tomorrow, so you will all get your much needed GIMH fixes at 8, 12 and 3 every day :)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
'Twas a routine day at the computer, TBH...

And this was in the pre-girlfriend days, too...

I'm sure I'll manage it again even in the girlfriend era, though... people have been getting far too gushing-superlative over the ss 1,000-a-week... I seem to recall my record being 1,400 or something...

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
:partytime :toot: :cheers: :rockon: :holiday:

Congrats Rich On Your 25 K!

Haven't known you for long, because I am a relatively new member, but I can tell you're a great guy! Cheers :).

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Still refuse to bring up any milestone in this thread. The Lounge is a staple of CW, people.