• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Milestones

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Your posts are always quality, and you already have a few legendary threads to your name.

Keep going.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!

I see long-time posters like vcs hit big milestones and I see posters who appeared here after me, like SCC1 and Trundler effortlessly race past my post count and I ask myself why I don't have the motivation and ideas to rack up post counts like that. I console myself with the fact that it must mean that I have better things to with my time.

Then I realise I'm just deluding myself.
Nah. I just post in drafts and get myself involve in spectator sports.

Congrats on 2K

Quality over quantity

Last edited:

Bijed

International Regular
4K up.

Probably five years after 3K was up.
I think your first stint on the forum must have been before my time, but since you reappeared recently you've rapidly joined the ranks of my favourite posters on here. Hope you rack up 5k soon

andmark

International Captain
I think your first stint on the forum must have been before my time, but since you reappeared recently you've rapidly joined the ranks of my favourite posters on here. Hope you rack up 5k soon
Thanks. I've frequently thought that you'd be the sort of person I'd hang around with in real life, so I hope you stick around and we can both waste our time here haha.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
It scares me that when andmark started posting here he was younger than my youngest kids are now, and they weren’t yet born

The idea of them signing up to a forum like this also terrifies me

But what terrifies me most is them ever finding me on Twitter

andmark

International Captain
It scares me that when andmark started posting here he was younger than my youngest kids are now, and they weren’t yet born

The idea of them signing up to a forum like this also terrifies me

But what terrifies me most is them ever finding me on Twitter
It's hard to find anyone in my football-obsessed city who can talk knowledgeably about cricket, so the internet was the only option. For what it's worth, if they found your Facebook, they'd fall in love with Tranmere Rovers, so there are positives to these things.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
It's hard to find anyone in my football-obsessed city who can talk knowledgeably about cricket, so the internet was the only option. For what it's worth, if they found your Facebook, they'd fall in love with Tranmere Rovers, so there are positives to these things.
They already did mate, one of them in particular haha