• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

how do we contact james?

Barney Rubble

International Coach
AussieDominance said:
sorry barney if it came acroos that way it wasnt a joke
Sorry, just read it back again and it was clearly just a straightforward question, don't know what made me think it was a joke. No harm done. :)

Fusion

Global Moderator
I'll piggy back off this thread for my question. What is the best way to report a thread to admins? Is there a particular e-mail address that a thread should be reported to? And second, if we do report something, should we expect anything by way of response from the admin(s)?

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Fusion said:
I'll piggy back off this thread for my question. What is the best way to report a thread to admins? Is there a particular e-mail address that a thread should be reported to? And second, if we do report something, should we expect anything by way of response from the admin(s)?
Oh, and in case you were wondering, the "report post" button looks like this:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Does the number or referrals in your profile mean how many posts you have had reported?