• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ignore user feature

Status
Not open for further replies.

nibbs

International Captain
there is a user who is getting on my nerves by being pretty dam annoying. some chat rooms have an ignore feature, a feature that should only be used in extreme cases. this is extreme btw. does anything like that exist on this very forum, because i'd like to be able to make use of it.

regards, nibbs

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Go into the public profile of the user you wish to block. Just underneath their avatar, there should be a button saying "Add XXXXX to your ignore list". And then you don't see any messages posted by them, although I think you still see their messages when they are quoted.

Status
Not open for further replies.