• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

U2U Problem

James

Cricket Web Owner
That will mean all my posts here mean nothing? ;) And I've got to re-build my reputation? :lol:

It's gonna be a long hard slog :lol:
No - all posts will be brought across. You'll just have more features to use and a bug free forum :)

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Originally posted by James
That will mean all my posts here mean nothing? ;) And I've got to re-build my reputation? :lol:

It's gonna be a long hard slog :lol:
No - all posts will be brought across. You'll just have more features to use and a bug free forum :)
Ahhh good, Marc will be happy...all that hard work :lol:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I've just thought of one thing which annoys me about this forum, and that's that it never tells me which forums and threads have new posts in when I visit.
Can't you use the "last visited" time and go into all threads with posts since then? That's what I do.

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Originally posted by marc71178
Originally posted by Rik
You might get a good one if you have to rebuild it :P
Actually Marc mine's on sorta a level pegging with yours. Among Indian Supporters that is...:lol: