• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Blaze

Banned
lol this will be Sledger's 27th (I think) thread closed guys... a great achievement.

If James finds it inappropriate then I have no issue in changing it.

Last edited:

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Although, imo, it's worse than NMtB, I see it as perfectly fine for an avatar.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I certainly laughed 1st time I saw it.
Never occurred to me that it mightn't be suitable for a family-forum.
But I don't see why nookie_lk hasn't been asked - forcibly - to change his avatar when someone else was from the same picture.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Blaze said:
lol this will be Sledger's 27th (I think) thread closed guys... a great achievement.

If James finds it inappropriate then I have no issue in changing it.
BTW... where did you get it and what inspired you to want to use it?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
sorry, didnt mean to create a fuss, but i just thought it was a bit gruesome thats all....

And personally I think you've got no idea of what's suitable for a family forum if you think that avatar's bad.
its a shame that your PERSONAL prejudices cloud your judgement then.

Blaze

Banned
Richard said:
BTW... where did you get it and what inspired you to want to use it?

Just wanted a new avatar, typed in google 'animated avatars' and found it, thought it was quite funny. There are a few good ones out there.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
33/3from3.3 said:
Never Mind The ********, the album by the *** Pistols, you know.

I'll not go into much detail, because it'll show how bitter I am, but I wasn't allowed to use the album's cover as an avatar.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
personally i dont think this is a suitable avatar for what is supposedly a family forum, sorry i dont mean to be a snitch or anything.

http://forum.cricketweb.net/member.php?u=3126
Matt's avatar of the time of this post is bascially the same as this guy's current avatar. It's sick IMO, nothing short of. I didn't mind Matt's too much, though I know some did. This is far, far worse.

Obviously just because I don't like something it's not going to be removed, so if anyone else feels the same I'd like them to speak-up.

Attachments

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Matt's avatar of the time of this post is bascially the same as this guy's current avatar. It's sick IMO, nothing short of. I didn't mind Matt's too much, though I know some did. This is far, far worse.

Obviously just because I don't like something it's not going to be removed, so if anyone else feels the same I'd like them to speak-up.
Makes me feel sick really, yet I can't stop looking at it when I see it.