• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Posting League table

Matt79

Global Moderator
Currently 92nd... Probably slow down without much cricket on free-to-air down here for the next little while...

Matt79

Global Moderator
Man cannot post on hypothetical debates and games he's only read about alone...

Well not as much, anyway.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Nah mate, I'm not that subtle. ;)

But by comparison, I took months and months to get from 2k to 3k, but am now nearing 4k only a few weeks later, due mainly to cricket being on in the evenings (given I don't post at work) during the WC.

pasag

RTDAS
Yeah most of my posts come from the offical threads during games, saying something silly like "good single there".

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Nah mate, I'm not that subtle. ;)

But by comparison, I took months and months to get from 2k to 3k, but am now nearing 4k only a few weeks later, due mainly to cricket being on in the evenings (given I don't post at work) during the WC.
:-O What do you all day then?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Yeah most of my posts come from the offical threads during games, saying something silly like "good single there".
Just imagine what my count would be like with all those "nother single there" and "oh, he's played and missed!" :p

Not to mention the lack of absences... :(

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Actually it doesn't, because few if any of the posts (by me, and probably by virtually everyone) have a great deal of seriousness in them.