• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Site problem

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
hey james
im back at home now, but just wondering if you had a solution to the problem i was having while i was at my dads, im sure ill be back there soon and i just want to know if theres anyway my problem can be fixed......

Sudeep

International Captain
Even I continue to face my problem. I get the old page everytime I visit CW. It's only when I press Ctrl+F5 that I get the latest main page.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
yeh, im back at home now so i dont have to worry about it, but next time i go back it will happen again, but to answer ur question, it would be impossible to send a screenshot cause the computer freezes everytime the error message comes up....

Sudeep

International Captain
Sudeep said:
Even I continue to face my problem. I get the old page everytime I visit CW. It's only when I press Ctrl+F5 that I get the latest main page.
It's sorted out, there was a problem with my ISP.