• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Communication between two teams?

Nemanja

Cricket Spectator
Hello,
do you guys know how to have online communication to another cricket team, not as an individual, but as a team? I am talking about team-to-team communication. Is there any platform that allows group communication? We need to find the best way to coordinate local championship with the teams that participate in it, but there are some misunderstanding, since you cannot reach all of the players, just their team leaders via e-mails or facebook profiles. We would like to be in contact with all of them.
Also, what platform (tool, website, application) do you use to communicate other players of your team?
Thank you for your time and answer!
Cheers!

Last edited:

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Facebook group is probably the easiest and most accessible for everyone.

Nemanja

Cricket Spectator
Facebook group is probably the easiest and most accessible for everyone.
Thanks for the answer, but Facebook group can`t communicate with another group as a group. You can send message to some group as an individual. I was wondering if there is any platform that allows group communication, where all the members of the group will be equal. I guess that will make communication much easier.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Our local cricket comp has a competition wide Facebook group, then each club has their own Facebook group. Information gets where it needs to.

It's easy enough to start specific groups and promote them thru the two channels, as long as you can get participants to "like" it. Generally find that people under 25/30 rarely check emails anymore. I think FB works because a lot of people are regularly on it.