• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

James Franklin In, Mills Out

Ming

State 12th Man
3? Lee and? You seem to have a knack of making one-line ambigious statements.

Mills' bowling spells of late:

1st ODI: 10-1-35-1
2nd ODI: 6-0-22-2
3rd ODI: 8-1-21-1

SL 2nd ODI: 6-2-10-1

SA 1st ODI: 10-2-38-1
2nd ODI: 8-0-26-1
3rd ODI: 8-2-24-1
4th ODI: 7-1-26-1
5th ODI: 8-0-45-1

So just the one bad game of late.....

Blakey

State Vice-Captain
marc71178 said:
In the recent Aus vs NZ series, there were 3 openers who are far better than him, and that's not looking at the other nations.
So now we have established that neither Bond nor Mcgrath played in this series, however, on form they would be better than Mills - let us know which part of your statement held any sway whatsoever.

You sure you're not confussing reality with your fantasy cricket?

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Blakey said:
So now we have established that neither Bond nor Mcgrath played in this series, however, on form they would be better than Mills - let us know which part of your statement held any sway whatsoever.

You sure you're not confussing reality with your fantasy cricket?
:laugh:

I think marc's had one too many one-liners on this thread and he's outta control...

Blakey

State Vice-Captain
Yeah he's probably awaiting the conclusion of his tournament to produce up to date stats to vindicate his earlier 'fact's'.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
So I made a slight error - shall I just hang go myself now?

Doesn't change the fact that Australia have 2 opening bowlers far superior to Mills, and NZ 1.

There's also several others better than Mills.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
marc71178 said:
So I made a slight error - shall I just hang go myself now?

Doesn't change the fact that Australia have 2 opening bowlers far superior to Mills, and NZ 1.

There's also several others better than Mills.
Which is fine - except you still need two bowlers to open the innings...