• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season 9 Discussions Thread

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Excellent win Colts! Great innings by Jasotharan and then Hancock and Brown to finish it off.

Well bowled McNamara, Hancock and the rest. Really tight bowling...except from me! :(

OD=not my bag, baby. :)

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Unlucky there Greens. Good performances by Graven and Malone with the bat, and some good tight bowling from Weber and Rose. We'll get them next time

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
NZTailender said:
Excellent win Colts! Great innings by Jasotharan and then Hancock and Brown to finish it off.

Well bowled McNamara, Hancock and the rest. Really tight bowling...except from me! :(

OD=not my bag, baby. :)
Thanks man, and don't worry, I'm pretty sure my economy rate is worse...

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
We really need to start bowling a lot more tight if we are going to win the OD title, time to really start to step up.

Come on Reds :D

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cricket Web Black vs Cricket Web Blue
at the SCG

A sparkling knock from captain Sean Fuller set the stage for a comfortable Blue win over Black. Fuller was in his finest form, reaching 50 off just 32 balls and pushing Blue nicely past 300. He was well-assisted by Alex Crampton, who played a brilliant cameo innings of 29 off 16 balls. The pair added 50 runs off just 25 balls.

Set 310 for victory, the Blacks struggled throughout the chase, after Nath Patrick produced a high quality first spell to stunt the progress.

CW Blue 309/6 (50 overs)
CW Black 261/8 (50 overs)

CW Blue won by 48 runs
Man of the Match: SE Fuller

Attachments

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Green Struck By Injury Again

Green batsman Alex Feeney will miss 5 game days with a broken jaw. The injury was sustained during a net session, when Feeney top-edged a sweep against Tarick Weber. One of the leading batsmen in both forms this season, he goes down at a crucial stage. Feeney will miss the following fixtures:

23rd October CW Red vs CW Green at the CW Oval (5D)
25th October CW Red vs CW Green at the CW Oval (OD)
26th CW Colts vs CW Green at the Bellerive Oval (5D)

He is set to return on the 27th of October.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Great effort guys. Cloete in stunning form with a 76 to follow his record score, and Sean - 60 off 39! - in fact every single player who batted did well. Bowling was very good as well, everyone picking up a wicket and Nath starring with 3-45. The table will be very interesting now.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Damn we needed a win there. having played 1 more game than all other team itys gonna be tough to make it to the final now.