• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season 9 Discussions Thread

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
NZTailender said:
Wow, great performance Colts! And more than happy with my own :)
As you should be Greg. We need you to continue these types of performances if we are to be successful. Well done so far.

Dydl

International Debutant
Unless the schedule is wrong or I'm wrong or Liam just forgot or didn't have time, a 5D game was scheduled between Black and Blue yesterday....

On the 8th (today) Black are scheduled to play Green, and Red are scheduled to play the Colts, both matches OD.....

I understand that Liam has a life.... :)

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cricket Web Blue vs Cricket Web Black
at the PDV Dome

The newly-discovered form of allrounder Currie continued, as he contributed nicely with bat and ball to help Blue to a comfortable win over the Blacks. Currie's unbeaten innings was essential in a first innings total of 258, achieved after the Blues were inserted on a quick pitch.

Currie then took 3 wickets in the first innings and helped himself to 5 in the match, getting his wickets at crucial stages.

Also essential to the cause of Blue was Tom Halsey's second innings half-century, assisting a 66-run partnership with Nath Patrick for the 9th wicket. The stand seemingly deflated the Blacks entirely and undoubtedly impacted upon the result.

Cricket Web Blue 1st Innings 258 all out
Cricket Web Black 1st Innings 226 all out
Cricket Web Blue 2nd Innings 347 all out
Cricket Web Black 2nd Innings 198 all out
Cricket Web Blue won by 181 runs.

Man of the Match: MJC Currie

Attachments

Dydl

International Debutant
Bit of a batting collapse in both innings....Good innings by Richards to get 63, and also some nice bowling to get 4 for 47...Hopefully we can improve for the OD match against Green...

Last edited:

Blaze

Banned
Good win guys. Extremely happy with another MOTM but it really was a team effort with lots of contributers.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Umm... hey? =P

How have we been going? And personally? I`ve checked a few of the scorecards from the last 36 pages and we the mighty Blues seem to be ripping it up.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Last win was a beauty, lots of batsmen getting starts, Wilshere-Dylan-Alex-Currie-Fitzy-Rob-Sean-Halsey! And very happy with my bowling, not to mention lasting 87 balls.