• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fardingham ****atoos

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Extend a warm Fardingham welcome to new franchise assignee Chris Raftery.

Looking for big things from this youngster.

HeathDavisSpeed

Bar Star pre-season warm up

I've just had my first play with the Bar Star system.

Kearsley and I have just had a pre-season bout in the local pub in Trinidad & Tobago (thanks for the visit Kearsley) and the following results were processed by the Simulator:

A win for Heath by 353 to 243

Attachments

cpr

International Coach
Pint Pouring: 3
****tail Shaking: 1
Small Talking: 3
Bar Cleaning: 1
Atmosphere Ambiencing: 2

May I announce my arrival with a hearty cheer of the supporters favourite chant

'Come on the ****s!!!'

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Checking in.

Pint Pouring: 2
****tail Shaking: 5
Small Talking: 1
Bar Cleaning: 1
Atmosphere Ambiencing: 1

HeathDavisSpeed

Fardingham welcome new signing Gaurav Nayak. He's expected to clear up against some of the mediocre bowling line ups in this competition.

Still waiting on the BarStar stats from Kweek, and of course our new signing.

HeathDavisSpeed

So you're playing all your matches against yourself? Itstl.
Its certainly one way to help Fardingham to a victory....

Imagine the carnage with the two of us opening the bowling. Me giving away extras like they were going out of fashion and you serving up the worst sort of buffet since Harvester removed the sneeze guards on the Salad Cart during the big 1992 Catarrh Incident.

HeathDavisSpeed

Still waiting on their 'BarStar' stats from Kweek, Nayak and new signing, Perm.

Welcome to one and all.

I'm thinking that in a few games, I may well take up the coaching role and watch from the sidelines. As such, the Vice Captaincy will be a key role for the ****s. Is there anyone out there wanting to take on the responsibility of occasionally leading the side on the field whilst I swan off down the pub??

Perm

Pint Pouring: 5
****tail Shaking: 2
Small Talking: 3
Bar Cleaning: 0
Atmosphere Ambiencing: 0

Pleased to be with the ****s.