Thread: Suggestion

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Furball's Avatar

Suggestion

Once we're halfway through, can we have a trading window, and in this window can we dump players into free agency and draft new players?

The plan was to have a trading window after Round 15, yeah. Happy to do the other stuff if people are OK.
    + time's fickle card game ~ with you and i +

get ready for a broken ****in' arm

As far as dumping players goes, the way I'd envisage it working is once people have dumped players, we look at the original draft order and plug the gaps in that order - so for example if everyone decided that their round 16 picks were crap, then the free agency draft would simply be the same order as round 16. If for some reason I wanted to get rid of Dale Steyn, then I'd be first up in the free agency draft, assuming Marcuss and Noble One are happy to keep Kallis and Tendulkar.

Reckon we might as well try and rattle through this season with the current squads and then do whatever we're going to do for Season 2. At least then we have consistency of the database being used.

Quote Originally Posted by GingerFurball View Post
    As far as dumping players goes, the way I'd envisage it working is once people have dumped players, we look at the original draft order and plug the gaps in that order - so for example if everyone decided that their round 16 picks were crap, then the free agency draft would simply be the same order as round 16. If for some reason I wanted to get rid of Dale Steyn, then I'd be first up in the free agency draft, assuming Marcuss and Noble One are happy to keep Kallis and Tendulkar.
    Yeah, this is the way it'd have to work. Ala CPL retentions on CricSim. I just think it's something best reserved for between seasons personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcuss View Post
    Reckon we might as well try and rattle through this season with the current squads and then do whatever we're going to do for Season 2. At least then we have consistency of the database being used.
    In that case make the trading window short and sweet then. Say 3 days, if you don't get any business done in that time then tough.

Thread Information