• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Trades

centurymaker

International Captain
Let's do trades in here...

Anyone want Andrew Birch? Avg'd 23 in SA div 1 last season
FC avg 23, 150 wickets.

I would like a decent batsman or a spinner in exchange.

Spark

Global Moderator
Steady on, wait 'til the draft is over so people can actually have a good look at their completed squads.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
I did. I also respect that this is Sparks competition and not a massive free for all.

Don't fear, come any true trading period I may well be tempted be a couple of your players.

centurymaker

International Captain
I did. I also respect that this is Sparks competition and not a massive free for all.

Don't fear, come any true trading period I may well be tempted be a couple of your players.
thought it'd be better if we had it now so that we could get on with the sim sooner.

Spark

Global Moderator
There will be at least a few days between the end of the draft and the sim whilst people post their lineups, any trading will happen then if it is to happen.

Howe_zat

Audio File
I want to trade one of my middle order batsmen or fast bowlers for an extra spinner.

Players I want:

Danish Kaneria (Beautiful Souls)
Ajantha Mendis (Mick Lewis Invitational XI)
Sanjeeva Weerakoon/Nikita Miller (Sneaky Soldiers)
Shane Warne (Furball's Fenoms)
Monty Panesar (CW Green)
Rangana Herath (Squirts)
Suraj Randiv (Dynamo Morpork)
Sachthira Senanayake (Good at BJ's)

So yeah, let me know.

Last edited:

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Open to trade Murali VIjay for a middle order batsman/batting all rounder.

Also open to trade Pierre Joubert/Shaun Pollock maybe even Azhar Mahmood for a bowler or a batsman.