• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The World Cup Avatar Challenges

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I would like to issue an avatar challenge to BoyBrumby:

If England don't make the semis he must have an avatar of Gary Glitter for a month. He can chose mine for a month if they do
Wasn't ignoring this, just hadn't seen it. :sleep:

FTR I don't think we will make the semis, but I will take the bet if you choose someone else as my forfeit. I'm not a piker, but do drawn the line at convicted pederasts!

Fiery

Banned
Wasn't ignoring this, just hadn't seen it. :sleep:

FTR I don't think we will make the semis, but I will take the bet if you choose someone else as my forfeit. I'm not a piker, but do drawn the line at convicted pederasts!
OK Captain Sensible, fair enough...I'll have a think about it

Fiery

Banned
OK Captain Sensible, fair enough...I'll have a think about it
OK Brumbers, you must have Shane Philpott, the worst ever All Black, who got in the team because he was Grizz Wylie's son-in-law, in your avatar for a month

BoyBrumby

Englishman
OK Brumbers, you must have Shane Philpott, the worst ever All Black, who got in the team because he was Grizz Wylie's son-in-law, in your avatar for a month
Yeah, solid. I had no idea he existed until this very moment, so I'd call that getting off lightly. :happy:

If, by some divine providence, we do manage to jam our way to the last four you can have Dame Edna for a month.

ripper868

International Coach
If New Zealand does not win the cup I will display the following avatar for 3 months:

It'll be good to have an avatar for a change.
If Australia don't make the semi's, i'll have the flag of the team that knocks them out as my avatar for 1 month.
I would like to issue an avatar challenge to BoyBrumby:

If England don't make the semis he must have an avatar of Gary Glitter for a month. He can chose mine for a month if they do
Yeah, solid. I had no idea he existed until this very moment, so I'd call that getting off lightly. :happy:

If, by some divine providence, we do manage to jam our way to the last four you can have Dame Edna for a month.
hmmmm...some nice avatars going around foir a little while i see...congrats on beating me geraint

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
hmmmm...some nice avatars going around foir a little while i see...congrats on beating me geraint
Nice avatar, good to see the word being kept

Shame Fiery's won't be getting changed though, unless a mod can do it so it displays on all his old posts? :p