• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rugby World Cup trivia

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm gonna ask another as Fiery seems to have forgotten.

Which players from England's 2003 world cup winning squad were foreign-born?

Bonus point if you can name where they were born.
Mike Catt, Stuart Abbott -Both born in South Africa.

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Jason Robinson? No idea where he was born if it wasn't England.
No he was born in England....I think this is a slightly Tricky question...Brumby is referring to someone born in Wales or Scotland , If I am thinking along the correct lines....

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Nope, not Billy. & the guy I'm thinking of wasn't born in the UK. If I included non-English born Dorian West (Wrexham in Wales) would be there too.

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Martin Johnston - New Zealand? def was brought up here, played for NZ U21's.
He was still born in England....it was a player born in Ireland whose name I am trying hard to remember ....who is no longer part of England team...

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Question (since there is much criticism from various quarters that there is too many ALL Blacks questions) -Fiery May I ask this .

Name the Rugby player whose career ended after a Rugby World Cup match in 2003 resulting in neck injury.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Question (since there is much criticism from various quarters that there is too many ALL Blacks questions) -Fiery May I ask this .

Name the Rugby player whose career ended after a Rugby World Cup match in 2003 resulting in neck injury.
The young Australian guy whose name I can't remember?