• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rugby World Cup trivia

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Huzzah!

Ok: England & New Zealand have done it twice each & Australia once but no-one else has managed it. What is it?

Fiery

Banned
and i would put the money on us doing it at least twice this year
3 times for mine...and this Sat night.

My question is: Who did Buck Shelford deck with the greatest punch I have ever seen.... in a WC match? No cheating

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Wales lock Huw Richards, in the 1987 semi final in Brisbane. Richards had smacked Gary Whetton without provocation so *bam* in came Shelford.

Fiery

Banned
Wales lock Huw Richards, in the 1987 semi final in Brisbane. Richards had smacked Gary Whetton without provocation so *bam* in came Shelford.
Correct Volty....still shocks me in it's brutality/effectiveness every time I watch it... (I have a few sports videos and DVDs)

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
And following on from that game, Wales played Australia in the play-off for 3rd and 4th.

Who was sent off in that game?