• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
adub
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey mate, Mid year Shield draft is starting today. Be sure to check the thread if you can.
    n00fers,

Whilst waiting on Dan and Morgie, Can you slip me some Rainbird when it gets back to my pick.
    How the hell am I going to get to Blacktown? But serious, yeah I'll go next Saturday for sure. (yes I've written this on my wall too)

BTW, why isn't your stream working. What comes up for you?
    Haha yeah. Kind of stupid not having one of the games televised to start the year. I'm doing our taxes right now, so much fun...
    You're up mate. You heading to Bankstown tomorrow? Im not certain I'll go yet.
    Hey mate, keen to take part in my Matador comp? Hoping to get people who actually follow domestic cricket
    Sorry mate. It would just be too obvious, people I work with know I'm into the Cricket and I was trying to get the day off. Its crazy how hard it is to get specific days off.
    Siddle yes, Ludess no. I'm just enjoying him being the leading keeper in the Big Bash. Where's Nev in the Bash btw? The general public probably now thinks Ludess is closer to the Aussie Test team then Nev now.
    Cool, yeah go for it. Hopefully you do find someone. PS. I'm not bailing because of Siddle's non-selection, haha
    Adubbers, I'm not going to be able to make the cricket, sorry for such short notice, the whole re-scheduling of dates screwed me up. If the Test goes 5 days, I can still go on the Saturday.
    Taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste taste
    Hey adub, sorry I forgot to reply to you, I'm definitely still keen though to see some of the Test if the offer still stands and there are still tickets available - What day were you thinking of going?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…