• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

Aidan11

International Vice-Captain
Its all about the wickets.

If England cut out the daft shots getting out .they can chase this

Groundking

International Debutant
The amount of negativity and pessimism from the Indian's in here is truly a sight to behold.

No chance we chase this, will be about a 150 run win for India I think.

mackembhoy

International Debutant
Yeah we overdid the gambhiring. Now it won't work anymore. We're doomed :(
The fact you are gambhiring is just mental.

Ben Stokes is living rent free in cricket fans across the worlds head.

No sane cricket fan or even teams teams would even look at this and think anything other than a resounding India win. But how they've played under Stokes they have created a modicum of doubt now.

Apparently that's enough for people to lose their minds.

Ashwin and Bumrah taking all 10 wickets and us losing by 150-200 is more likely than us winning.

Howe_zat

Audio File
England are curiously 4.5 to win which is about what they were on day 2 at 50/1.

I thought England had a half decent shot at it at that stage, but that relied on them putting up a strong first innings score, which they' y'know, didn't. But hey we have 20 wickets, let's just have one of those once in a lifetime innings twice, why not

Nas207

School Boy/Girl Captain
The amount of negativity and pessimism from the Indian's in here is truly a sight to behold.

No chance we chase this, will be about a 150 run win for India I think.
The fact that we score so quickly gives us a chance. Less opportunity for the pitch to break up

Nas207

School Boy/Girl Captain
England are curiously 4.5 to win which is about what they were on day 2 at 50/1.

I thought England had a half decent shot at it at that stage, but that relied on them putting up a strong first innings score, which they' y'know, didn't. But hey we have 20 wickets, let's just have one of those once in a lifetime innings twice, why not
Its all the pessimistic Indians in this thread betting on us and messing up the odds