There were a few issues last season with getting all matches to be scheduled and hopefully this season the situation improves, especially for Division Two. Probably my fault a bit for not reminding sides.
- It is preferred all matches are played on Thursdays, but under certain circumstances matches can be played on Sundays
- All matches are neutral and therefore any team can challenge, regardless whether you’re listed first or second
- To insure all matches are neutral, each match has allocated pitch conditions which the challenging team must choice when challenging sides
- With the increase in Division Two sides from six to eight. There will be an extra side playoff spot with the 3rd placed side in Division Two playing the 6th placed side in Division One.
- 1st placed side in Division Two still auto-promotes
- The last placed side in Division One still gets a automatic demotion to Division Two
- 2nd placed side Division Two has a playoff with the 7th placed side in Division One