• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW FTP Championship

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Division Two Announced

• Alternative XI (1056)
  • BEST Indies (718)
  • caves_beachcc (989)
  • Saggers Mob (1032)
  • Male Models (965)
  • Navman Cheesecake (430)

Fixtures will be up next week. Also need these managers to confirm their interest. New sides can still apply, really would like two more teams if possible. So tell your friends.

Last edited:

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Hate people who use 2+ full-stops. What's your point? Are you implying something about me or what? If not, why in God's name would you put three of them ffs.

In other news, I've recieved no challenge. Will challenge now.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Hate people who use 2+ full-stops. What's your point? Are you implying something about me or what? If not, why in God's name would you put three of them ffs.

the (...) 3 dots to be specific, (eg Once upon a time...) implies an incomplete sentence, the lack of a challenge must be some bug cause I kept challenging but the details ain't showing up.

BTW just checked and your challenge has not appeared

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Blackcaps (451) v Zero Pillars and Hero Fillers (866) [Sticky]

Issued Challenged

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
the (...) 3 dots to be specific, (eg Once upon a time...) implies an incomplete sentence, the lack of a challenge must be some bug cause I kept challenging but the details ain't showing up.

It's called an ellipsis. I know what it is, but you're using it way out of context.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Challenge issued...

It's called an ellipsis. I know what it is, but you're using it way out of context.
Haha. It's like taking a bag of rubbish out to the bin, opening the lid and BAM! Out bursts a raptor and eats your face.