• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Team submissions

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
3 orders received (Bunnies, Toronto, Northern) still means that I've not received 3...

Even if it's a no change, a quick email would be good guys!

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
marc71178 said:
3 orders received (Bunnies, Toronto, Northern) still means that I've not received 3...

Even if it's a no change, a quick email would be good guys!
I'll be doing mine this afternoon. I'll have them to you in a couple of hours.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Indeed - all 6 are in - thanks guys, might even be able to run the games earlier than expected.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Marc i wont have the Internet back until the 19th due to moving house, so i will put my side in for the next game early. I'll send in the game tactics later today.

1. JB Hobbs
2. L Hutton ©
3. Hanif Mohammad
4. KS Duleepsinhji
5. CL Watcott (wk)
6. VG Kampli
7. AG Fairfax
8. H Trumble
9. FS Trueman
10. M Muralitharan
11. RGD Wills

12th Man: T Taibu

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
A delay in results owing to being unable to get much computer access this weekend, but Round 4, to be played next weekend, so teams in by Wednesday/Thursday 7th/8th Midnight GMT and orders by Friday 9th Midday:

NZ Blazers vs. Jaffna Jets
Testing Forum CC vs. Leicestershire Foxes
Dyslexic Dymanos vs. Western Vikings

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Right, finally selected I think.

Testing Forum CC vs LEICESTERSHIRE FOXES

1.CF Walters(ENG)
2.AJ Strauss(ENG)
3.R Dravid(IND)
4. EdC Weekes(WIN)
5. AC Gilchrist +(AUS)
6.*SR Waugh(AUS)
7. Imran Khan (PAK)
8. W Bates(ENG)
9. BR Taylor (NZL)
10. AV Bedser(ENG)
11. AA Donald(SAF)

It's risky, but Taylor comes in to add a bowler, Compton unlucky to miss out, but that's the way this game goes on the Testing Forum pitch. Compton will no doubt be back for the game at Wellington in a fortnight, which is a bit less "extreme".

So, come on the MIGHTY LEICESTERSHIRE FOXES!

Orders to come tomorrow night as they need to be re-done for Taylor.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Testing Forum CC
G Boycott
WM Lawry
FMM Worrell*
RG Pollock
SR Tendulkar
J Ryder
HP Tillakaratne+
SM Pollock
J Briggs
CEH Croft
Waqar Younis

Jack Ryder comes in as an extra batsman, with Schwarz out due to the nature of the pitch. West Indian quick Colin Croft comes in for Robert Peel despite a solid performance last match.

Orders should be in later today Marc.

Hoggy31

International Captain
Team for the next round:

1. EJ Barlow
2. SJ McCabe
3. *DG Bradman
4. CH Lloyd
5. M Azharuddin
6. IT Botham
7. +APE Knott
8. SK Warne
9. AME Roberts
10. DK Lillee
11. J Garner

Tactics to come soon

Blaze

Banned
Blazers XI

1.H Sutcliffe
2.GC Smith
3.WR Hammond (C)
4.KF Barrington
5.Inzamam Ul-Haq
6.Tony Greig
7.PJL Dujon (K)
8.R Archer
9.S Bond (1)
10.CTB Turner (2)
11.B Ironmonger

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
After board level discussions, these teams are accepted, but these managers receive a warning.

If they finish level on wins with another team at the end of the group stage, then they will be placed below the other team.

Repeat offenders will be sacked though, so take it as a final warning!

Blaze

Banned
marc71178 said:
After board level discussions, these teams are accepted, but these managers receive a warning.

If they finish level on wins with another team at the end of the group stage, then they will be placed below the other team.

Repeat offenders will be sacked though, so take it as a final warning!

Sorry, misread the deadline