• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Whose winning?

Xuhaib

International Coach
If SL gets a lucky break next game I can see them go all the way since both their SF and Final will be at Centurion.

kingkallis

International Coach
I too think so Xuhaib.

If England beats Kiwis and SL goes through to semis, they will be a very strong contender to lift the cup!

Lets see how Pakistan plays in their games as well...

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
If SL gets a lucky break next game I can see them go all the way since both their SF and Final will be at Centurion.
probably if SL makes it to the semi's they'll be up against Pakistan in the Semi's so i think it will be a big match, once again, we only play Srilanka these days :D:D:D:D