• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

Aidan11

International Vice-Captain
Wow 7 overs left and over 40 minutes to play.

Unless they slow it down they'll get those in easily and more.

Andyhere

International 12th Man
Not a bad thing to get more time and wear into the pitch I guess? That said it didnt do anything in the morning session today.
The reason is that it's not hot or super sunny. If sun was beating down those cracks would've been so much wider by now or keep getting wider by a minute.

Silver Silva

International Debutant
I don't think it would be a bad idea to bring on Siraj or Deep just to give them something else to think about..I think they are locked in to defending against spin, bowl some pace at the stumps