• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #36 - Australia vs England - November 4th - Ahmedabad

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
hahaha.. I was wondering why send Zampa ahead of Hazlewood as he could at least tonk the ball a bit. I guess this is why.

Legendary stuff from Zampa.

Owzat

U19 Captain
Gem of an innings from Zampa has taken Australia ahead. Green's luck a big moment too. Think they have enough.
only England could make Zampa look like Zaheer (Abbas)

expected if anyone down the order would get aussies up near 300 would be Cummins and Starc, but actually think it is truly ENGLAND via Butthead

takes them past the actual tournament average batting first, well away from England's batting second!

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is that kid with the glasses in the crowd there the famous 2021 world t20 “loser” kid?

Owzat

U19 Captain
He's 30, which is a bit old than I had thought. But no reason why he shouldn't play for a good few years yet.
there is reason, not being good enough.......... (if he doesn't improve his batting, not that not being good enough would stop England picking him!!)