• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match #10 — Australia Vs South Africa Oct 12th, Lucknow

Molehill

International Captain
Just paused it and watched again, I think it flicked the finger of the bottom hand which wasn't connected to anything. Should've been not out.

Molehill

International Captain
As much as I'm finding it hilarious to watch Australia be this dog**** the gloves ain't touching there.
I think he rushed into the decision a bit. First look it appeared that the ball was nowhere near the glove that was off the bat, but the sideways view gave the game away.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Like I said, it's not really about the conditions or anything about that. This team isn't mentally all there; it showed up in the field and it's showing up with the bat. Matters not how good they are on paper, they're out of nick and the attention to detail has become non existent in this setup
I don't think it's a good team on paper at all. It's terribly balanced and over-reliant on a few key players. Of course, injuries don't help but the XI itself is underwhelming, especially for the conditions.

Spark

Global Moderator
Like seriously it's such a disgrace that he is in the squad let alone gets picked. Shows that the selectors set their preferred 13 odd players years ago and no amount of abject performance can change their minds. There are like a dozen players currently playing in domestic cricket who could have been opportunities in his stead.

Spark

Global Moderator
I don't think it's a good team on paper at all. It's terribly balanced and over-reliant on a few key players. Of course, injuries don't help but the XI itself is underwhelming, especially for the conditions.
Oh yeah I agree but you look out there and what's going on and it's clearly a form/mentality issue first and foremost