• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Match #9- India vs Afghanistan, October 11th, Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi

Darwin Award

U19 Cricketer
Rohit just equaling or breaking records in this innings:

1.Joint fastest to 1000 World Cup runs (shared with Warner in 19 innings
2.Most sixes hit in International Career- now over 554

.. Now gunning for the fastest century by an Indian at the World Cup... 72 balls I think by Kapil Dev.

King Kane

International Debutant
Great bowlers shouldn't be afraid of which batsman is in the middle. Something the great Curtly Ambrose said. You are a bowler. Period.
I am sure Rashid would back himself to get Rohit out but the damage has been done, he should have been bowling to him before the game was over.

Last edited:

Darwin Award

U19 Cricketer
Rohit just equaling or breaking records in this innings:

1.Joint fastest to 1000 World Cup runs (shared with Warner in 19 innings
2.Most sixes hit in International Career- now over 554

.. Now gunning for the fastest century by an Indian at the World Cup... 72 balls I think by Kapil Dev.
3.Fastest Century by an Indian at the World Cup
4.Most centuries hit at the World Cup- 7... surpasses Tendulkar's 6 (This one might last for a few decades as there really isn't anyone on the horizon who will beat it)

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
3.Fastest Century by an Indian at the World Cup
4.Most centuries hit at the World Cup- 7... surpasses Tendulkar's 6 (This one might last for a few decades as there really isn't anyone on the horizon who will beat it)
What if another batsman at this WC score 8 100s in a row?