• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stuart Broad retires

Spark

Global Moderator
My favourite non Australian cricketer. Been a long since it felt like @GIMH and I were the only two posters here who thought he was any good just before the series against India in 2011. Proceeded to deliver some of the highest quality series of fast bowling you'll see.

Born matchwinner. Stats will never quite tell you the value of cricketers like him.

kevinw

State Vice-Captain
My favourite non Australian cricketer. Been a long since it felt like @GIMH and I were the only two posters here who thought he was any good just before the series against India in 2011. Proceeded to deliver some of the highest quality series of fast bowling you'll see.

Born matchwinner. Stats will never quite tell you the value of cricketers like him.
That's probably the best compliment an English cricketer can ever have, if your rivals respect you.