• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official * Pakistan vs New Zealand 2023

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Good bowling effort, would be chaseable with NZ’s first choice probably. Pak should back themselves to defend it against this lineup though.

thundaboult

International Debutant
Henry hattrick!!

Ah lets see now, chapman chapman....his team is in trouble, playing against a full strength top tier t20 outfit on their turf, conditions foreign to you...got plenty of time to get in and be the hero, will likely get many chances on this tour too....can he make this tour his breakout series?

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Henry hattrick!!

Ah lets see now, chapman chapman....his team is in trouble, playing against a full strength top tier t20 team on their turf, conditions foreign to you...got plenty of time to get in and be the hero, will likely get many chances on this tour too....can he make this tour his breakout series?
This is a challenging but pretty low pressure opportunity for both Chapman and Young. They've got to make it count. 10 matches across 3 grounds is a pretty good shot at getting used to the conditions too.

Damnit, regulation stumping missed.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
I feel like NZC should send a focus group to my house, and I can tell them that on a wet morning at home, where I know my kids won't be up for another hour or so, TV ready to go, and bugger all sport this weekend, I am still completely uninterested in turning on a match featuring my favourite team in my favourite sport.

T20I folks - the format that D.White thinks is the saviour of the game, but is actually the weed infestating and strangling the rest of the garden.

Moss

Another cameo from Chapman. Does have the benefit of a long tour though. Needs better scoring options against the quicks and off spinners.

Speaking of scoring options, Neesham has become so one-dimensional. Whatever happened to the player who scored centuries in his first two tests.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
4 more matches of this. :sick:

Surely Rauf is rested in the next one. The batters were late on 2/3rds of the balls he bowled today. I'm almost perplexed by him going at full tilt instead of phoning it in. Shaheen greasing the groove is a good idea though.

Jezroy

State Captain
I feel like NZC should send a focus group to my house, and I can tell them that on a wet morning at home, where I know my kids won't be up for another hour or so, TV ready to go, and bugger all sport this weekend, I am still completely uninterested in turning on a match featuring my favourite team in my favourite sport.

T20I folks - the format that D.White thinks is the saviour of the game, but is actually the weed infestating and strangling the rest of the garden.
Between this and the IPL, it’s a tough time to do anything other than scan the scorecard and move on.

Not that I watched it, but that must have been a hard watch.

Flem274*

123/5
first time in a while i've seen us rekt and not given a ****.

should be a test series with pakistan down here if anything.

thierry henry

International Coach
I hate the whole JAM meme but this is the jammiest jam that ever jammed. Scheduled so that it would be our B team against their A team. tbh it’s disrespectful to Pakistan and makes me feel dirty.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I hate the whole JAM meme but this is the jammiest jam that ever jammed. Scheduled so that it would be our B team against their A team. tbh it’s disrespectful to Pakistan and makes me feel dirty.
Don't you want Babar to score a 50 against New Zealand at home?

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Another cameo from Chapman. Does have the benefit of a long tour though. Needs better scoring options against the quicks and off spinners.

Speaking of scoring options, Neesham has become so one-dimensional. Whatever happened to the player who scored centuries in his first two tests.
I don't mind neeshaw being a 20(10) merchant with the bat, let's kane and Conway get away with not taking as many risks early. Issue is that neesh is batting 1 spot too high if he's gonna bat like this. Should be at #7.

vandem

International 12th Man
How is it disgraceful to Pakistan? If Pakistan won't allow their players to make IPL money then they will get mis-matches if they host white ball tours in the IPL window.

thierry henry

International Coach
How is it disgraceful to Pakistan? If Pakistan won't allow their players to make IPL money then they will get mis-matches if they host white ball tours in the IPL window.
I assume this is true. I have no idea what the rules are around IPL windows and all that. Are NZC under some sort of obligation to let their players play IPL? I can’t bring myself to pay attention to this **** so probably shouldn’t comment.

G. S. Kohli

Asian Countries never bats "this bad"(75/4>94 all out (28 ball spares)in Kiwis.
Nz must need to improves & also need to win today, saturday same venue at same time.

Henry's Hat-ticks in vain

Rauf MOTM