• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in India 2023

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is it dewy of a night in the city which dare not speak its name this time of year?

I feel like this is under par but am not sure by how many because after the new ball, batting hasn’t been all that easy for the most part

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mitchell Johnson: “I bowled a lot of bouncers.”

lol no **** Sherlock

Pandya off the field. Hope he isn’t hurt, terrific cricketer

Kenneth Viljoen

International Debutant
Australia have equalled the record for Most batsmen (10) reaching double figure scores in an ODI Innings ..

In 4545 ODI matches its only been done on 5 occasions :
1.West Indies in 1991 vs Australia @Bridgetown 2 inns
2.Pakistan in 1998 vs West Indies @ Dhaka 2 inns
3.Zimbabwe in 2000 vs India @ Rajkot 2 inns
4.India in 2007 vs Pakistan @ Jaipur 2 inns
5.Australia in 2023 vs India @ Chennai 1st inns

Australia first team batting first in an odi match to have 10 players score double figures , only Smith missed out with a duck .

Last edited:

Molehill

International Captain
Australia have equalled the record for Most batsmen (10) reaching double figure scores in an ODI Innings ..

In 4545 ODI matches its only been done on 5 occasions :
1.West Indies in 1991 vs Australia @Bridgetown 2 inns
2.Pakistan in 1998 vs West Indies @ Dhaka 2 inns
3.Zimbabwe in 2000 vs India @ Rajkot 2 inns
4.India in 2007 vs Pakistan @ Jaipur 2 inns
5.Australia in 2023 vs India @ Chennai 1st inns

Australia first team batting first in an odi match to have 10 players score double figures , only Smith missed out with a duck .
Also the 4th highest score with no one getting a 50.

Worth pointing out that despite bowling 28 overs of spin out of 49, the innings still took over 4 hours. A fine for Rohit?

Shri

Mr. Glass
look at the state of these aussies. looking like me when i do an hour on the treadmill and i am a fat **** currently

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
I'd honestly be surprised if this side made the semi finals unless radical changes were made
Mate we just smashed the favourites in 37 overs last game chillax. Where missing haze, Cummins, green and Maxwell who all walk back into the side at full strength.